Thursday, February 25, 2010

What it was going to be

This was going to be a blog about running and keeping fit during pregnancy. Everyday for nine months I intended to start it. Now my baby is almost 7 months old. Then it was going to be a blog about moving overseas and adjusting to life as a new mom in a foreign country where I don't speak the language and know absolutely nobody. Now we have lived here for almost six months, I am moderately capable in the language (Italian) and I am fortunate to have made many acquaintances in both the running and mommy world.

So now it is just a blog... in which I will mostly ramble about training & racing for long distance running but also share my experiences and probably naive observations about being a Canadian living in Italy. No doubt the baby love of my life will receive frequent mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment